Our laser-cut Tree of Life Arched Garden Arbor will bring out the natural beauty within your garden. Whether supporting flowering vines and climbing plants, or left naturally unadorned, you'll love the look it adds to your landscape. It's beautiful covered in wisteria, roses, clematis, bougainvillea and more.
No matter what you believe, the Tree of Life is a symbol known to most of humankind, representing the interconnection of all living things. The graceful branches lift upward, reaching for the sky and calling to mind the complexity of life and the unending nature of the afterworld. The tree is firmly rooted in the ground which gives it life, thereby connecting the heavens and Earth. Birds are often associated with freedom and eternal life, bringing even more meaning to the design.
Our Tree Of Life Arbor creates a grand welcome into a garden with a wide, arched opening and detailed, leafy design. Its presence will bring a sense of peace to any space it occupies. Let this Arbor provide a daily reminder of what's really important - stop to ponder its beauty each day and enjoy a brighter outlook. This Arbor would make the perfect accent for a wedding or other outdoor celebration.
Made from sturdy tubular steel, our Tree of Life Arbor will grace your landscape for years to come. The laser-cut Tree of Life inset features a burnished bronze finish that glimmers in the sunlight, while the frame and arbor arch elements finished with powder coating. Built-in ground stakes offer stability and semi-permanent installation. Easy assembly required; all hardware and instructions included.
- Dimensions: 137cmW x 54cmD x 246cmH
- Tree of Life represents the interconnection of all living things
- Makes a beautiful, meaningful wedding or memorial garden arbor
- Wide arched opening creates a beautiful entry and draws the eye
- Supports flowering vines or leave it naturally unadorned
- Black frame and arch inlay; burnished-bronze Tree of Life
- Durable, sturdy tubular steel with powder-coat finish
- Laser-cut steel has beautiful detail, precision design
- Built-in ground stakes ensure stability of placement